Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fell off the blogger wagon...

Well, I guess I fell off the blogger wagon for some time... only a year or so, that's not too bad right?  Anyway, I made a New Year's Resolution (which I typically avoid, but this year it seems called for) to get back to my photography and scrapbooking hobbies.  Specifically, I resolve to take one set of photos (photos of a specific topic of which one might be print worthy) or complete 1 scrapbook layout per week and I also resolve to do 1 photography and / or scrapbooking related thing per day (could be anything - reading message boards, a photography magazine, shopping for supplies, organizing my scrapbook room, etc.).

Anyway, in an effort to support my new resolutions, I have signed up for a 12 week online scrapbooking class through Big Picture Scrapbooking called Design Your Life.  There are 3 assignments per week so if I manage to keep up with the class, I definitely shouldn't have a problem maintaining my resolution for the 1st 12 weeks of the year (class started on 12/31).  I just completed my first assignment.

Layout and concept provided by Cathy Zielske Design Your Life workshop at Bigpicturescrapbooking.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment