Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gimme 5!

One of the recent assignments in the online scrapbooking class I am taking is a mini album (8x8) called "Gimme 5."  You are supposed to get the people in your life to give you 5 things that describe themselves and do a layout about each of them.  I have only done pages for me and Bill so far, but I plan to do them for my family too.

Here's the title page:


And here are the filler pages for me and Bill:


Layout and design concept by Cathy Zielske Design Your Life Workshop at Bigpicturescrapbooking.com. Digital Papers (all from twopeasinabucket.com) by: Blue - Erica Hernandez Martha, Green - Jennifer Pebbles Fresh Damask, Brown Flower - Rhonna Farrer Fresh Fields, Brown Polka - Sande Krieger Rough Riders; Font CK Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment