Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me! (a little late)

I ordered myself a belated Christmas present (not really, but that sounds like a good excuse to buy myself something new, right?) on Saturday and it arrived today from B&H Photo (www.bhphotovideo.com).  It's the Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Large Format Photo Printer.  It can print up to 13 x 19 prints.  I'm planning to use it to print 12x12 digital layouts, 4x6 prints and enlargements to use on paper layouts, and 11x17 and 13x19 enlargements (mostly travel photographs) to decorate my home.

It hasn't made it out of the box yet and I still have to finish cleaning off the table in my craft room where I plan for it to live (it definitely needs a lot of space), so it might be a few days before I can post about how great it prints, but I hope I will be able to soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment